trees

trees

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Let's Go On An Adventure..

      9,8,7,6....
                  Hello friends (:
Enter: Week countdown. Next Monday I will be departing Kona to begin the journey to Tijuana, Mexico. God has so faithfully provided every penny that I need, so all of my outreach fees are paid for! I am excited, nervous, perplexed and expectant. There is so much I don’t know and I am ready to be surprised. These are two videos that really capture what I will be doing in Mexico... Here are the links:

I want you all to watch these videos... (If the links don’t work, my mum has posted the same videos on my Facebook profile.) When I watched these video’s I was astounded and left speechless. One small act of obedience affected this family’s lifestyle so greatly, giving them hope. I am excited to be a part of someone else’s story and expectant at different opportunities God has laid out for me.
These past few weeks have been stressful, draining and tiring; nevertheless I have stormed through, resulting in productivity. When I am not ploughing ahead in school work, I’ve been spending my time babysitting, meeting up with the Mexico team, going to the beach or hanging out with my friends over sushi. ^_^ Each and every day I count my blessings and I’m learning how to not take things for granted, whatever my situation. I am learning that it is not by my power that I am saved, but by God's love and my repentance that I can be saved. It’s so simple but we try to make it so complex. It’s like someone handing us a silver platter and telling us to open it and all the treasures inside are ours but then we stop and think about every other possible way we could open it. This is just something that has been on my heart and I am challenged by it every day...

"Nothing you have not given away will ever really be yours." –C.S.Lewis
‘..Let us show truth by our actions’- 1 John 3:18
 I love you all so dearly, thankyou for all your prayers, love and support :)


                            <345..

No comments:

Post a Comment