trees

trees

Monday, April 4, 2011

This is the day!

Today is the day!

For this is the day that the Lord has made
We will rejoice and be glad in Him!

Today I begin the great adventure to Mexico! Right now I am in Oahu and in a few hours I will fly back to Kona to join the team and then go from there. I have been with my family in Oahu on a holiday for the weekend but it has been the most intense, stressful holiday ever! Our flights have got cancelled, booked, cancelled, re-booked and this was all in the first hour! Jonny and I went to a water park on Saturday, as a late birthday present. On Sunday we then did an Island trip and I have never realised how beautiful Hawaii is! Just on a few tiny Islands there is nearly every single climate group all within a few miles of each other. I think that when God created the Earth, he decided to go crazy and just create everything in one small place. I have been blessed to call this place my home for a few months and I sure hope to come back and live here once again. Mahalo!

On a second note, today is my last day I will be spending with my family until the end of May but hopefully I will grow a lot in this time, and learn so much. I am still unsure of what to expect so I’m just going to dive into the deep end and get ready to be surprised! This is all for now. There shall be a new post within the first week of being Mexican-afied.

Mucho amor, to you all <3


'If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.' Jeremiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment