trees

trees

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Now what?

England.

I definitely have bittersweet feelings right now. Therefore I am going to write a blog-post. 
The honest truth: Half of my heart is still in Hawaii.
A quarter of my heart is still in TJ, Mexico and the last quarter is in England, tugging at the 3/4 to come join me at this sphere of the world. This has been a intense transitioning time, and I haven't quite yet adjusted. From the day I arrived back I have been pouring all of my energy and time into school, leaving a short time aside to see friends and rest. I have currently completed 2 subjects forever.. I'm now working on the last 4, praying that I'll finish in time. 


'What has the culture shock been like?' I hear you asking. Well, I'll tell you, It hasn't been easy. Leaving a laid back, free living culture like Hawaii to arrive to the very 'proper' culture of the British.. has been quite the shock. I am trying to teach my self to live in the moment, however, and to enjoy the environment and friendships I have now. I have some pretty irreplaceable friends here:) 
One of the main questions on my mind now is: 'What next?' These past few months have been moving so fast and to come to a sudden halt has been something that will take getting used to. 
                But then again, the unknown is exhilarating. Adventure is near- 
     I just need the courage to let go of my expectations and live in the moment :)


     'All who wander are not lost' -J.R.R. Tolkien


:) thanks for taking the time to read my heart. <3

                         loveloveloveloveloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment