trees

trees

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Postcards from.. Romania?

Hello all you wonderful people:)

I have heard that my last blog post sounded as if I wasn't glad to be back in England which is very far from the truth! I have settled in now, and I am very content; catching up, restoring friendships and meeting new people. :) One week left of school, Joy!!

Last weekend I went down to Cornwall which is in the South of England, with Kings Kids (Wildfire). I had no idea what we would be doing down there, I honestly just went down to see some friends! However I had the most amazing time there, God met me in such a real, down-to-earth way and my spirit was re-newed:)

This summer I have felt like I should go to Romania on outreach. At first I was questioning visiting the Philippines on missions but I wasn't at peace about my choice. I heard about Romania and I got really excited, I think that this may be right! The trip is 23rd July- 10th August, starting off with a few days camp here at the Kings Lodge to prepare us for ministry. The over-all cost of the trip is around £600 and so far I have £0!! But I know that our God is faithful and He will bring in every last penny, for whatever He wants me to do this summer!

I ask that you could pray about this with me? Also, If you have a desire to contribute towards my travels in anyway then I would be so grateful!!

Have the loveliest day ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment