trees

trees

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dia de locos

TODAY IS THE DAY!


Anticipation has built up to this day, when the summer camp starts and the preperation for outreach begins..


And although miracles have happened and I am covered financially [and oh-so grateful:) ], I have realised that that is the only area I am prepared in. I am not emotionally, spiritually or physically(still have to pack!) ready and I'm sure that it will hit me in a few days like a slap. Standard.


This will be a new different kind of outreach for me, as I haven't met most of the Romania team yet. (On the team there is 11(?) girls, 1 guy :p) So this shall be an interesting experience.


I'm excited for this adventure that God will take me on in the next few weeks, I'm trying to mentally prepare my self to be blown away, shocked, energized and broken. =]


Thank you all for your support :D 


I will try to do updates but I'm not sure how easy it will be on the road ;) 


mucho amor mis amigos <3



No comments:

Post a Comment