trees

trees

Monday, November 7, 2011

happy days,

      people of facebook. twitter. internet. world.    
                                                                                              hello :]

I thought I would write a blog this Monday evening, to simply lift spirits and tell people what's happenin'.

'Remember, remember the fifth of November'...
       wow. What a night :) basically 1/2 of the Lodge invaded the firework display on Higham on the Hill (a little village up the hill). It was epic. 'I think humans are drawn to sparkly things' - I agree.

but yeah. This last weekend was just really good. It consisted of; fireworks, v for vendetta, mcdonalds, unexpected encounters, encouragement, baking, good friends, lots of guitar playing, a sunday afternoon wander in a glorious forest, lots of sketching and an abundance of photo editing. amazing. =]

                                                                I have been refreshed with hope.

and I am excited to live life to the fullest!
     we only have one life here on earth, we might as well make it count
(cliche, I know)
                                     :)

   If I have learnt one thing from this life, it is that God is always good
and He is faithful to his children.
 He does not abandon. 
His love is extravagant and his grace has no bounds :) 












-sneak-peaks of my drawing

         Everyone listen to this song and fall in love :) by: Brooke Fraser
                              . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3hvHYF_Dp0


Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment