trees

trees

Sunday, March 4, 2012

cheeky reflections

So... It's all over. For now.


I have no idea when I'll be touring the world again. Hopefully it won't be too long....


I'm currently just reflecting on life. This past year. Where I was a year ago today.


March 4th 2011.. I was chillin' in Hawaii, praying about going to Mexico. Woahhh that feels like a lifetime ago. :) Thinking of how far I've come, how many friends I've made and how many experiences I've had makes me happy. It gives me hope for the future because I know it's going to just keep getting better.


Yep. This summer I think I'm just going to stay in England and do some sort of ministry with the Olympics.. I have no idea what will happening. I'm just trying to get through this week. :) 


But yeah. Watch this space! lovelovelovveeee----


{Istanbul, 2012}

No comments:

Post a Comment