trees

trees

Monday, February 27, 2012

England-Bound

LAST FEW HOURS.

This is a bittersweet day.

I have been here for 17 days and I've really started to get into the hang of life- Indian style.. and I've made some really great friends here. It's weird that tomorrow I will wake up and my Indian life will be no-more.

I have had such a brilliant time here- So any experiences I will nver forget. I want to say thankyou for everyone who has contributed towards me coming here :) and thanks for your prayers along the way.

But yeah. I've loved every moment. I'm not saying that it has been easy, but I have learned and grown so much... been challenged and refined. :)

Jesus has taught me so much while I've been here.. He has been so good to me. 
And blessed me so much. I can't handle it :)

Ahhhh. My time here has just been really fantastic.
 If you want to know more... hear stories... experiences and stuff... then I'd love to meet up! 
(over tea, naturally).

It's hard to fully convey life over the internet.

Yep. Love and Peace. Here are some pics to keep you keen ;)









 



No comments:

Post a Comment