trees

trees

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Home bittersweet home.

Fini! Terminado! Listo!

...England. I have concluded that waking up at 2am to leave a country
     makes the departure that much more terrible. I miss the sweet nature
         of the YWAMer's in Medias, and their servant hearted love.
               Their generosity shall forever be in my heart.

I think that my favorite memories were held within team time, where we got to know each other and    discuss issues that were happening in our hearts. My fondest memories happen to be the discussions on the trains, the sponteneous encouragement times and the star gazing from the third floor balcony of the beautiful house. These are the times when true feelings and deep thoughts surface, where the unity within the group strengthens and friendships seal. These are the memories that won't fade.

However, outreach-wise I think that my favorite ministry was hanging out with the local gypsy kids, giving them cuddles and dancing with them; accepting their generosity into their homes and taking photos of their beautiful faces. Their joy in the midst of the darkness was radiant and they have taught me more than I could have even known. =]

This morning we had to sadly depart the land of Dracula, and hop onto a plane back to Inglateraa. We safely landed at around 7am (deathworthy) and got picked up by my wonderful father who drove us back to the Lodge.

It will be sad not being around so many people, and not sharing a room with 8 other girls, but I will try to cherish this free time whilst I can :p.

I would like to say a massive THANKYOU! To everyone who has supported me, financially, spiritually, emotionally.... you are all so wonderful and I thank God for you often :) I couldn't have done it without you guys -literally.



Elize..


-My wonderful new found best friend- Love this chica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment