trees

trees

Thursday, January 12, 2012

And So It Goes...

Yes. My life is a genuine Ferris wheel that spins 100 mph with an annual 3 minute stop. 

Ok... Extreme use of hyperbole. But it's something like that :)

                One of my closest and dearest friends, Abbey, made up a last minute decision (always the best way) to do a DTS in Holmstead.. tomorrow. WAIT WHAT?! I am soooo excited for this next period of life that she will experience.. but I will miss her so much!

On a lighter note, this Saturday is my friend's 18th birthday and party.. I have known Dan practically since I was born into this bright and wondrous world and it has been so cool to see him grow up into who he is today.. AMAZING things will happen for you, Dan!!

Then, to add to this beautiful month, the next weekend is occupied by one of my other best friends 18th's :)
Anna, you're a babe and I love you so much!!

In 2 weeks I am jetting off to L.A.. I am pretty gutted because it means that I am going to miss some of my good friends' wedding... Sampson & Vanessa. :)

This last week I have been sooo satisfied with life. I am meeting amazing people, understanding and learning so much more about our AWESOME God who loves us beyond comprehension, and planning my future life with my incredible Madre :)
I just want these next few years of school to hurry up.. There is so much to do and I just want to throw caution to the wind and jump on the next plane to the ends of the earth, ya know?

Ah.. reality check. How are you all doing? I'd love to hear from you!

Gratzia for your continuous prayers and thoughts.. Lots of love to you all!! 



                         My family gathering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment