trees

trees

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Land of Sun and Sea.


        Moments like now I wonder why I like travelling.
I am so tired. 
                     so so so tired. 


Mon papa et moi arrived safely this afternoon, exhausted from our 4am start to the day. It is currently 6:43pm (2:43am Englandish time) and I'm practically ready to sleep til next week.

This evening I was walking down the street that the YWAM base is on and i realized just how much I've missed America and all of its goodness. Everything here is so big.. and shiny. :) I like America.


I'm excited to spend this time to see friends, meet new people, chill with my dad, listen to God and enjoy the beautiful California! :) 


Life is so full-on and I love it. 










1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you are not far off at all!! Which base are you at, and what does your schedule look like?

    ReplyDelete