trees

trees

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

God's Heart

Wooooahh currently being blown away by God and his goodness!!!


For real. I was just editing pictures and I couldn't focus at all.. all I could think about was Jesus hmmm:) 


Let me just say that I'm sure I have some pretty skeptical readers who don't understand or believe in the whole 'God' thing, which I respect... I'm just simply trying to convey what I believe God has been speaking to me about and what has been happening in my life. 


The Holy Spirit has recently been simplifying and explaining God's heart to me which is essentially love, relationship & grace (although I can in no way confine Gods being into a few words). What a merciful God we have!!! He just loves us all so much.. and just wants to spend time with us, experiencing a loving relationship. Go on adventures with us. Laugh, cry, love and live with us :) I believe that God has called us BY NAME. He calls us his precious possession. His treasure. Each one of us, can satisfy him like no other. Cool stuff yeah?!


There is no regulation. No repetition. No 'We must pray at 5pm today or else we will be zapped'.. There is NO condemnation. Just as parents discipline their children because they love them, so God disciplines us. We learn and grow through mistakes.. God can make all things work out FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE HIM. Even the worst situations. YAAAA.. what a crazy God we have?!? hahaha :)
I'd love to talk with ANY of you about any of this. Love you all!



This song has really blessed my heart. I just want to share it with you. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment