trees

trees

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The 32 hour long weekend.

uhhhh SO TIRED.

Our flight left England on Saturday at 11.30am and 10 hours later we landed in Mumbai on Sunday at 4.30am. No sleep on the flights. Too many movies... Not enough time. O_O

We drove back 2 hours to the YWAM base and arrived just in time for breakfast.. which was rice and tea. Yes. =] We basically eat curry and drink tea 3 times a day. love love

Seeing as we had the whole day to kill, my dad, jonny and I walked down the road where there were some shops, lots of traffic and lots of people.We were just down there for the morning. Too Hot.

India feels so much like Mexico. Yesterday I kept having memory lapses and thinking I was back in TJ or something. Either they are strangely similar or I was delirious from being awake for too long... probably a bit of both.

The rest of the team (Pete, Mick, Sally, Sally and Hannah) arrived that afternoon and they were also very tired... Some of us decided to join a team going down a slum that evening. We went to one just down the road, where we played with some of the kids and then went so some houses that the people from the base knew. We prayed with the people there, who had disabilities, sickness, and unemployment. We also prayed with the elderly, some young mothers and mothers-to-be. It was such a special time because we saw breakthrough and broken people coming to the feet of Jesus and just letting Him love them. I think the base go to different slums every day so there will be more stories to come :)

But yeah. After 12 hours sleep everything feels so much better.

My dad is going to a base down south for a few days, so Jonny and I will carry on chillin here.

My deodrant exploded in my bag so i currently smell like a man, courteous of my brother's Lynx. 

Yep. That is the DL of what has happened so far :) Thank you  so much for your prayers and support <3






No comments:

Post a Comment